- We work exclusively with a small number of trusted growers that meet our standards for quality and animal welfare.
- All of our beef purchasing is still directly monitored by Paul Lombardo. He personally verifies that our beef meets his standards for color, quality, and marbling.
- Only meats graded by the USDA as CHOICE or higher are used. Supermarkets and other Web Sites often make claims that they feature “Top Quality”, “Chef’s Choice”, or “Premium” beef. These are not terms that are recognized and used by the USDA, and they in no way indicate an official evaluation of a product’s quality. We use the USDA certification and guarantee the quality of our products ourselves. Our plant is inspected daily by a USDA supervisor.
- All of our items are produced under a strict HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) protocol. Under our HACCP program, we closely monitor all raw materials as they enter our plant and all finished products as they leave.
- All of our products are hand-cut and packaged on the premises by our butchers and employees. We combine the craftsmanship of hand-cutting with state-of-the-art technology to ensure the quality and safety of our products.
- Ultra-cold, wind-tunnel like freezers are able to freeze our meat products in a matter of minutes. This "flash" freezing locks the item in a "just-cut" state. When they are defrosted, the have the same nutrients, color, juiciness, and tenderness as they did before they were ever frozen.
- Our vacuum-packages preserve the color, lock in the freshness, protect the integrity, prevent cross-contamination, and provide the ultimate in convenience for all of our food products.
- Many of our employees have been with us for over 20 years. That type of loyalty translates into consistently superior products.
'MEAT' OUR CREW
Check out our team hard at work cutting and packing the most delicious restaurant-quality meats to be delivered right to your door.